The candidate will work as part of a radio design team, interacting closely with systems, software and RF front end engineers to develop new radio solutions. He/she will be a key contributor in full cycle product development: design, development, integration, lab and field tests and interoperability support. He/she will also be a core contributor to fine tune performance of complex interactions between HW/FW/SW on FPGAs and processors running Linux/embedded RTOS. This is a unique opportunity to work on development for a ground-breaking wireless telecommunication system.
- Contribute to algorithm design, analysis and architecture specification for DSP blocks of a digital front end of 4G-LTE/5G remote radio head
- Derive requirements, conceptualize, define, design & prototype systems engineering solutions
- Understand system-level requirements and work with various teams to ensure that designs and implementations are meeting expectations
- Document designs and interfaces, distribute across teams and conduct reviews and discussions
- Understand the big picture but also break down to system-level components to capture dependencies, bottlenecks or risk areas in design
- Work with systems architects and hardware engineers to develop, implement and test robust radio signal processing algorithms
- Test, verification and debug of field test systems