This position will be responsible for developing advanced digital circuits integrated within state-of-the-art wireless communication ICs for Blue Danube’s system products. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and synthesis of digital circuits on a wireless communication IC from concept to production.
- Define detailed test plans and implement Verilog and mixed-signal simulation to verify design functionality.
- Debug product, test and resolve design issues on hardware platforms.
- Coordinate inter-operability of digital modules with embedded software.
- Collaborate with systems enginneers on systems functionality and testing.
- 3+ years of product development or equivalent university project and/or internship experience.
- Proficiency in Verilog and VHDL languages (Modelsim, ISE).
- Proficiency in ASIC timing closure/area optimization techniques.
- Experience with mixed-signal design and verification methodologies.
- Experience with ASIC design tools (Encounter, Synopsis).
- Experience with lab characterization.
- Knowledge of semiconductor devices and structures.
- Understanding of analog design basics.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and scripting languages is a plus.
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
BSEE is required, MSEE is preferred.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.