The candidate will work as part of a team of software engineers who develop a novel radio solution called a High Definition Active Antenna System (HDAAS). This system will increase capacities of existing basestations by 10X. You will:
- Help define, develop, enhance and maintain system/kernel/application layer software
- Interface with hardware engineers on complex system integration tasks to achieve efficient, effective and reliabel product solutions
- Demand high quality software and hardware releases
- 5+ years hands-on C/C++ programming
- 5+ years hands-on linux application programming
- Development experience with common interfaces such as i2c, SPI, UART, GPIO and/or CANBus.
- Understanding and experience with common HAL/SAL abstractions
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Deep experience with uboot and linux kernel device driver debug/development
- Board bringup experience
- Yocto and GNU Toolchain utility experience
- Proficient with GIT source code control and Jenkins continuous integration systems.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, unstructured, and highly cross-functional development environment with aggressive deadlines
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant practical experience.