The candidate will work as part of a team of software engineers who develop a novel wireless radio solution that delivers 5G experience on today’s cellular networks and smartphones. Our unique approach, High Definition Active Antenna Systems (HDAAS™) technology, combines innovative hardware and cloud-extensible software into a Massive MIMO solution that enables up to a 10X increase in capacity and is fully extensible to future 5G networks. You will:
- Be part of the software engineering team architecting and enabling a cloud based service platform leveraging SDN/NFV and Orchestration technologies.
- Specialize in building high-performance APIs for configuration and management integrations. Enable the onboarding, provisioning and management for a ground-breaking wireless communications system.
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences
- Proficient in C or C++ and one or more of bash/sh, perl, python, php
- Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
- Development expertise in building NFV, Cloud orchestration and SDN technologies
- Development experience with ONAP/Chef/Ansible
- Proficiency in Service and Network Modeling such as TOSCA, YANG, SNMP
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication between different groups
- BS/MS in EE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.