Embedded Applications Software Engineer ONAP
The candidate will work as part of a team of software engineers who develop a novel radio solution called a High Definition Active Antenna System (HDAAS). This system will increase capacities of existing basestations by 10X. You will:
- The candidate will be part of the software engineering team designing a cloud based service platform leveraging SDN/NFV and Orchestration technologies.
- As a Software Engineer, you will specialize in building high-performance, reliable back-end systems and server-side APIs, creating the interconnectivity fabric of the platform and enabling the provisioning of a new services for a ground-breaking wireless communications system.
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs.
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication between different groups
- Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
- Development expertise in building NFV, Cloud orchestration and SDN technologies at scale
- Development expertise in ONAP or Chef or Ansible
- Proficiency in Service and Network Modeling such as TOSCA, YANG, SNMP
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant practical experience.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.