The candidate will work as part of a team of software engineers who develop a novel radio solution called a High Definition Active Antenna System (HDAAS). This system will increase capacities of existing basestations by 10X. You will:
- The candidate will be part of the software engineering team designing a cloud based service platform leveraging NFV and Orchestration technologies
- As a Software Engineer, you will specialize in building high-performance, reliable back-end systems and server-side APIs, creating the interconnectivity fabric of the platform and enabling the provisioning of a new services for a ground-breaking wireless communications system
- Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs.
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication between different groups
- Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
- Development expertise in building NFV, Cloud orchestration and SDN technologies at scale
- Development expertise in ONAP or Chef or Ansible
- Proficiency in Service and Network Modeling such as TOSCA, YANG
- Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant practical experience