This position will be responsible for developing machine learning/AI algorithms and software implementation for a 5G beamforming Massive MIMO self-organizing network (SON) platform.
- Develop machine learning/AI algorithms for 5G wireless.
- Implement software to simulate and optimize Massive MIMO performance.
- Analyze and visualize SON data sets for network optimization.
- Practicing knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), statistical inference.
- Software implementation of complex algorithms, optimization, numerical computing.
- Proficiency with machine learning/AI software frameworks and libraries.
- 1+ year of machine learning/AI industry experience.
- Familiarity with or initiative to learn 5G Massive MIMO beamforming wireless systems.
- Visualization of complex data sets to aid decision-making.
- Cloud-based software development and deployment experience.
Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics or related fields.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.