This position will be responsible for designing RF board level circuits and modules for Blue Danube’s High Definition Active Antenna Systems (HDAAS™) products. A family of similar modules will be required for different frequency bands, power levels and market applications. Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- RF front end circuit architecture, modeling and design
- Interfacing with systems engineers on RF specifications and control mechanisms
- Component selection and optimization for cost as well as specifying new components with suppliers as appropriate
- Test and verification of lab prototypes, product models and field systems
- 5+ years experience in RF circuit board design including transmitters, receivers, frequency converters, synthesizers, and filters for frequencies from 700MHz to 6GHz
- Experience with engineering system-level and circuit-level design tools including cascade RF block design, matching circuits, frequency planning, spur analysis
- Working knowledge of LTE specifications and applicability to RF circuit designs
- Experience implementing and/or utilizing RF signal processing techniques such as power amplifier predistortion and crest factor reduction
- Experience using wide range of RF test instruments
- Experience in designing for high volume with use of contract manufacturing
- Experience implementing designs with schematic capture and printed wiring board layout tools
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Demonstrated track record delivering quality products in multiple complete product development lifecycles
- Experience with Matlab, EM simulation and/or antenna design is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering is required, master’s degree or above is preferred.
An undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.