This position will be responsible for developing advanced mixed signal/RF ICs for Blue Danube wireless system products. These ICs include classical RF/IF/analog circuits such as LNA, PA, mixers, VGAs, analog/digital PLLs and filters, and proprietary mixed-signal circuits. Other responsibilities include lab characterization and system performance tests and system development activities.
Required skills and experience include:
- Fundamental understanding of analog/RF integrated circuits
- Excellent knowledge of analog/RF IC design, layout, and verification methodologies
- Experience with CMOS and BiCMOS IC design and lab characterization
- At least one substantive IC product or prototype development project (6+ months)
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of highly motivated engineers
- Tenacity and propensity to do what it takes to deliver results and meet delivery dates
Strong candidates will possess some or all of the following:
- Excellent understanding of wireless transceiver architectures and design tradeoffs
- Fluency in RF system-level specifications
- Extensive experience in lab characterization
- 3+ year experience in analog/RF IC R&D
- Experience with IC production and a demonstrated track record delivering quality products in complete product cycles.
- Knowledge of active antennas
- Knowledge of wireless chipsets
- Enthusiasm to participate in an exciting startup developing revolutionary wireless solutions.
An MS EE or equivalent is required and a PhD is a plus.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.