The candidate will work as part of the Software and Firmware Engineering team to test Blue Danube Systems’ High Definition Active Antenna Systems (HDAAS™) products. The position will involve interacting with the Software, Hardware and RF teams.
- Develop and execute system-level adversarial test case scenarios to enhance system reliability and robustness.
- Identify both RF hardware and embedded software issues and communicate test results with development team.
- Perform RF & LTE physical layer measurements to characterize system performance.
- Automate regression testing and result analysis.
This is a regular full time position. Please do not apply if you are represented by a 3rd party contracting firm.
- 3+ years in system test development with specific experience (HW/SW) in LTE Remote Radio Heads (RRH).
- Experience in writing test automation software for RF systems using Labview or Matlab.
- Experience developing test automation and control of RF products which include embedded processors with CLI and webUI interfaces.
- Strong practical knowledge in analog, mixed signal, transceivers, power amplifiers, filters and antennas.
- Experience writing software test programs controlling RF test equipment including VSA, VNA, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscope, Voltmeter, Power meter, etc.
- Familiarity with CPRI is a big plus.
- Ability to work in a small team and drive to go beyond expectations to deliver results.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering. Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.