The candidate will be part of systems design team interacting closely with software and FPGA firmware engineers to design and implement new digital signal processing algorithms for a novel massive antenna array system. He/she will be a key contributor in algorithm and architecture development. . This is a unique opportunity to work on development for a ground-breaking wireless communications system.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform algorithmic analysis and simulation of digital signal processing algorithms for wireless systems
- Contribute towards architecture specification, hardware-software partitioning of communication and DSP blocks
- Perform fixed point analysis of DSP algorithms and implementation in C/C++
- Develop/Co-Develop signal processing blocks in FPGA using Verilog / VHDL
- Test/Verification of Field Test System
- Good understanding of digital communications and signal processing fundamentals
- Research experience with strong record of hands-on development of communications products and/or proof of concept systems
- 5+ years of experience in developing communications/DSP algorithms involving beamforming, MIMO and related concepts
- Experience in bit and cycle accurate simulation and verification
- Experience with FPGA digital design implementation
- Ability to write effective testbenches and collect and summarize results
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ for DSP based embedded systems development
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python/TCL) and Matlab is highly desirable
- Ability to clearly document architecture, design and testing strategy
- Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 5+ years of industry experience OR Ph.D. with strong background in wireless systems engineering.
We offer benefits that are competitive and comprehensive including the following:
- Performance-based annual bonus
- 401K with performance-backed employer match
- Early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision care programs
- Flexible and subsidized vacation policy
- Regular company-sponsored team lunches, unlimited beverages & snacks, etc.